Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wow... I am so lazy sometimes...

So after the HORRIFIC results of my running debacle on Monday I couldn't work up the motivation to go "run" the 2 miles that this training plan called on for Tuesday. Wednesday was an off day (which I so needed of course) and today was another 15 minute day. 

While it did go better today than it did Monday, it's still so incredibly sad... I did this loop in my neighborhood that is about a mile and half long. It took me half an hour. And of course maybe 5-10 minutes of that was jogging. I will not go so far as to call it running... I'm mean, who am I kidding? I suppose it's good that I got up and actually got out there. 

So apparently Fridays are an off day too, though I think given my apparent complete lack of physical fitness I think I should at the very least go for a walk. Here's hoping I can find the time to get off the couch tomorrow too...