Tuesday, October 27, 2009

On the road again...

Today I walked... yes, I know it's not really the point here, but at least I'm being honest... so, I walked 2.08 miles, according to my lovely new iPhone 3Gs (thanks love!), and I've gotta say, that thing is awesome! I hear there is a sport band thing, I'll have to look into that at some point... but I digress... the point I was getting to, before so easily distracted by accessories, is that I got back out there after a 1 month hiatus.
Now, maybe it's because I just turned 29 yesterday (thus the shiny new iPhone) or maybe it's just that I'm not liking the feeling of complete lethargy that has taken over my body, but it felt GOOD... even though it was just a walk. So, my new goal through the end of November is to get in 15 runs (3/week), and try to get my ridiculously slow pace up to (down to?) 15/mile or less- like I said in an earlier post, I get lapped by old people, and yes I know how pathetic that pace is. So what? Yuck it up.